Monday, July 15, 2013

Overdue Update

Hello All,

Wow, time flies when you do not have to worry about your hair!! LOL  OK, here is an update:

  • Last month, I stopped braiding and branding.  My loctician, Lakia, said that my SLs were matured.  So of course I asked: Can I stop braiding and banding?  I received the OK, let's see how my SLs react and thankfully, they were OK!!!  I am so happy!!!  When I had my retight last week, my hair was still holding well.  Now don't get me wrong, if I want a wavy look, I will braid my hair.  But it so freeing to know that if I want to do a quick wash because my hair is sweating from the heat, I can!!

  • I stopped taking the biotin because my hair was growing TOO fast!! (As if that is a bad complaint!!) Don't get me wrong, my hair is still growing but not to the point where I'm panicking and calling  Lakia sooner than my already scheduled four week appointment because I need an urgent retight.

  • Last month, I changed my hair style!!  Yes, I wanted to do something adventurous.  LOL  I brought pipe cleaners and rolled my hair.  Verdict:  I liked the style.  The first couple of days, the curls were REALLY tight.  But as the week progressed and the humidity got to my hair, the curls started dropping... BEAUTIFULLY!!  I forgot to take pics "but" I am going to Florida next week and plan to have the pipe cleaner style for the trip.  So, I will take pics as soon as my hair dries and "try to remember" to take pics each day so you can how the curls look.  Now if I go swimming... LOL
Enjoy this month's pics.  Take care & be blessed!!
V

P.S.  These pics were taken 7/12/2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment